Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Raising Objections...

I'd like to start today's post by saying thanks to all the new visitors to my humble blog. I know 95% of the queries involve Sabine Ehrenfeld, but I hope that even after the Net moves on to the next spokesmodel, you'll come back every now and again.

I'd like to give a hearty congratulations to Big Dick Hunter, who as of last night is engaged to be married. Everyone here at Churn wishes them only the best, and between you, me and well...The internet, his fiancee is smokin'. More news as updates keep coming in.

And finally, if you're looking to join a CD club, research your family history, buy some coffee, or subscribe to The New York Times, why not click here first? Not only will you get a good deal, you'll also help me get an Ipod.

Yeah, it's a bit crass, but if I get an Ipod, I can use it to drown out my conscience.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: