Saturday, October 09, 2004

Cool...

As promised, a breakdown of my fantasy wrestling performance. Look away if you're squeamish.

I'm just going to do a quick 'winners and losers' recap.

Winners:

Carlito Caribbean Cool:
This was just pure luck. I knew he would be debuting on Smackdown and possibly getting a win over a jobber, but I had no idea he would win the US Championship. For the insane roster price of 1,000,000, Carlito earned me 50 points.

Christian:
Even though he lost in his heavily hyped match with HBK, he still got in enough offense to rack up 14 points.

Mark Jindrak:
His recent alliance with Kurt Angle has increased Jindrak's visibility a hundredfold. Another million dollar price tag with a return of 11 points this week.

Losers:

Booker T:

My strategy regarding Booker had him retaking the US Title in a rematch this week, but instead he mildly threatens Orlando Jordan. Here's a quick math problem: if Booker T costs 4,500,000 and earns 3 points in a week, and Orlando Jordan costs 2,500,00 and earns 6 points in that same week, what's stopping me from jumping off of a water tower for being such a dork?

Sorry about that.

The WWE's making a tour of the UK next week, which might affect how I plan my roster. as always, you'll be the first to know.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: