Friday, January 27, 2006

Overcompensating?

"I'm done doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose I was a success. I've done this, because philosophically I'm sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."
-Hattori Hanzo 'Kill Bill'

I give to you the Gillette Fusion:



Yup, five blades. And that doesn't even count the trimmer blade on the back.

I bought one of these yesterday, but frankly, I'm afraid to even open the package for fear that I'll somehow sever a major artery. Gillette also makes a battery powered version, but I think there's some sort of federally mandated waiting period before you can buy one.

But somehow, I can't help but feel we've been here before.

Courage,
Mike G.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Nicely done. I'm still laughing at the kill bill reference.

I too question the sagicity of having a vibrating razor. There's something about having razor sharp blades vibrating on your skin.