Monday, October 24, 2005

I Love The Times...

If you're a fan of the 'Odd News Story' you've probably seen a few involving possible overcharging by strip clubs.

I've had very few strip club experiences[and the ones I have had were subsidized] but I sort of understand the battle going on in your average strip club patron's head.

In a way, it's no contest. There is no greater sales person than a half-naked woman in a day-glo thong. Add some overpriced alcohol and an ATM machine that can make cash advances, and that's all she wrote.

But I'm not the only one commenting on this.

A former stripper penned a guest editorial for the New York Times, which you can read here.

Yup, 'All the News Fit To Print'.

Tips are always appreciated. Let her know how much you love her folks.

Courage,
Mike G.

No comments: