Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Brains...

Here's a quandary...

I'm not a fan of horror movies, but I really dig the behind-the-scenes stuff, like Fangoria. I'll read all about SAW 2, but you couldn't drag me to the theater.

With the recent spate of zombie movies, I've been thinking about the different types of zombies you may come across, and how best to deal with them. There's the 'old school' Romero shamblers and the Rage-infected victims of 28 Days Later.

Do the zombies need simply the flesh of the living to survive, or do they need brain matter?

But this guy has me beat 5 ways to Sunday. From glancing through his book though, the prognosis is a bit grim. The sad fact is when dealing with zombies, the numbers just don't add up in our[non-dead] favor.

One final hint? Don't bother with using fire as a weapon. Not only will you still have zombies, but now they'll be on fire.

Courage,
Mike G.

No comments: