Sunday, May 01, 2005

So Would They Call It Blog-ola?

First off, know that Churn adheres strictly to an iron-clad set of values, and nothing on this Earth will make me compromise them. Let's set aside the fact that I'm not that sure what those values are right now. As I've said before, this blog might not be that great, but it's 100% me.

Except, when I forget to give credit to someone.

Or if it was really funny and I'm stuck for something to write.

Also, Churn refuses to feed at the Corporate trough. One cannot be free to speak if they are beholden to a faceless entity's checkbook.

That said...

If you want high quality footwear, clothing and accessories with a modern edge, Etnies should be your destination. Also, whether it's a backpack, golf bag, overnight or messenger bag you need, look no further than Ogio.

Take Care folks,

Mike G.

1 comment:

Linds said...

You corporate tramp. :P