Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Force Was Strong In This One...

I hate to admit it, but it looks like the second time was the charm.

Though I prefer to wait till we get a complete scoring report form the judges, I think it's safe to say that we might have a winner in 'whip-a-stripper' 2005. Of course I'll give you the heads up as to when we'll broadcast the audio. for now, a quick preview...

This time around, I refined my approach. My goal was to portray myself as not just a nerd, but a confident, almost cocky nerd. In fact, I would be able to take any and all of these women home with me because of my Star Wars nerdness.

Also, when a stripper tells you, "I'll be right back", is she lying? I was able to put that theory to the test.

I learned that maybe going for the silver or the bronze is the better choice in the long run.

Well, I have to wash the body glitter off of me.

Take care,

Mike G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Also, when a stripper tells you, "I'll be right back", is she lying?"

Yes! All empirical evidence has told me this is 100% true.

Congrats on the successful sophomore voyage. Can't wait to hear the audio.