Friday, September 30, 2005

Sigh...

So it looks like the Wild Ass Circus, my favorite radio show, has been canceled. That sucks in just about every way.

The WAC accepted me and my quirks with open arms, and thanks to Richard and the crew, I've got memories that will last me a lifetime. I've interviewed people from all walks of life and been places I've only read about, all the while doing my best impression of a radio semi-professional. Of course, I won't be able to forget some of those moments, since I've foolishly posted the pictures.

It was a good three years, and I hope that a smart station realizes that a golden opportunity has just appeared.

Courage,
Mike G.

1 comment:

truth said...

Hey Mike at least we can agree that the Ticket made a mistake in firing BDH.Also for now we share being the last guest hosts so At least we have something...Geary