Monday, March 14, 2005

Pandering....

Greetings to all those visiting Churn via the magic of TrafficSwarm. Of course, it would be really neat if after getting your click credit, you'd stick around a while, but I know how the game is played.

Secondly, I'm sure most of you have been harassed by your friends and family to sign up for various stuff-for-free sites. While I would like that as well, I'll just give you some help if you're interested.

When you do sign up for one of these sites, you're given a list of anywhere from 10-15 seperate offers. This site lists a majority of them and rates them with user comments.

You can also join a Conga Line, like the ones shown here.

Finally, because I can't stop whoring myself out....


Free Ipod Shuffle

Or...

Free 20GB Ipod

Or...

Free 20GB Iriver H320

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: