Monday, August 25, 2003

Some Sad News....

I found out this morning about the death of Wesley Willis.

I'm fairly certain that most of you haven't heard of this man. For me it was a few years ago when he was featured in a song contest on a local radio station. When I first listened to his "art" I was positive it was some sort of gag, or act. After reading about him and his life, I began to understand a bit more about him. You can find out more about him here.

I don't know whether or not he was exploited. I do believe his music hepled him find some refuge from the storm in his mind. I hope that he has found in death the peace he so richly deserved during his life.

Rock Over London, Rock On Chicago.



And, now some entirely self-serving promotion.

I, along with the rest of the P1 WAC wrestling crew, will be reviewing Summerslam tomorrow night on Sportsradio 1310 The Ticket. Tune in at 8:00, or point your browser to The Ticket's website. Take care, Folks.

Mike G.

No comments: