Sunday, May 30, 2004

Real Shock and Awe...

From reading this blog, most of you may have the idea that I'm a loner. You know, the kind of guy that everyone refers to as, 'The quiet sort, kept to himself mostly.'

That's after the authorities drag out three to four freezer units and begin excavating the back yard.

Well, to disprove that theory, I'll be introducing to you a few of my chums. Chances are they might even acknowledge the fact that they know me.

First off is Devin. In addition to his own amusing blog, he's also the boss of DallasBaseballHome, a site for those interested in the Great Game.

We met on the P1WAC, which you've heard mentioned countless times here. He challenged Big Anthony, a man of considerable size, to a Krispy Kreme eating contest, the results of which can be seen here.

He's a great guy and I'm privileged to know him.

I'll check back in with more soon.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: