Thursday, July 24, 2003

Hey Kids! Depressed yet?

Some free advice.

Say you're at your pc. You start thinking, "whatever happened to so-and-so from school? Google's only a click away."

Get up, and leave the room. I just saved you a couple of hours. Go knit something instead.

Nothing makes one feel better about themself than the success of your peers. [I've only been doing this blog for about a week, so for now I'll point out my sarcasm.]

Let me break it down. If you actually have time to look up people you knew back in the day, well, it doesn't bode well for you. Look, I fully place myself in that category. Is it petty and small-minded? You bet your sweet bippy it is.

Of course, if your school experience was a pleasant one...well I have no time for you.

And for an especially uplifting experience, Google old crushes and sweethearts.

But possibly the most important lesson I gan give you is this: Dont drink super-caffeineated drinks a few hours before bedtime.

MG

No comments: