Monday, May 08, 2006

It's True...

I actually do know roller derby girls. In fact, at times, they actually acknowledge my presence. Here's photographic proof:





















The night seemed to go off with very few problems. The crowd was very into all of the goings-on and even the bands were great.

To cap off the night, we had our official after-party at the inappropriately-named Sunshine Bar.

[QUICK ASIDE]

Let's be honest, if you're in a bar past 11pm on a Sunday night, I believe it would be fair to assume that life as a whole isn't working out exactly as you had planned. Imagine if, as you're searching for Life's answers at the bottom of a bottle, your sanctuary from reality is invaded by dozens of crazed Roller Derby Girls high on an adrenaline rush. I'm just saying.


Thanks again to all the Derby Devils for letting me play in your sandbox.

Courage,
Mike G.

No comments: