Monday, December 26, 2005

Whoops...

Sorry for the lateness, just wanted to add my own wishes for a happy and safe holiday season. For my part, I've been playing host to my parents this week. Thanks to my mom, I've discovered what my furniture looks like without a nice undercoating of dust.

Anyways, be sure to hug your loved ones and tell them how important they are.

As for the previous post...

It was a spur of the moment premise that nested in my brain and wouldn't leave until I had committed it to paper [or screen]. Now that it's been indexed by Google and made a permanent part of the Internet, I can get some sleep.

Courage,
Mike G.

1 comment:

JustDevin said...

Evil damned plan. I like it.

Soooo... the rest of the Talk.com story? Or am I going to have to hire some of Dennis' girls and bore it out of you?