Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V.D.

Setting aside that uncomfortable acronym, and the fact it's now the day after, I wanted to jot down a few words on...

LUUUV

Currently, I'm content/resigned to being single, but as I look back, I'm seeing things in a new light.

I've fallen in love approximately 5 times. Scratch that. I've fallen about 5 times. To be perfectly honest, I'm not exactly sure you could call it love, but I know it was more than a crush.

On the top of that list? A young lady I've known since 7th grade. We'll call her Terra, since that's her name. It would come and go, but she always had a special place in my heart from that first day of school until graduation. I told her how I felt on multiple occasions, but she employed the brilliant strategy of appearing not to have heard me. As naive as I was/am, I took that as Not A Rejection, which was good enough at the time.

After graduating, we went our separate ways. I tried to stay in touch, but that fizzled out after a few months.

I'm fairly sure she's married now, and I do hope she's happy.

Well, there's a slight peek into the world of Mike. And you wonder why I usually stick to pop culture and funny pictures on the web.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: