Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Cupid Strikes Again.....

This comes to Churn courtesy of two different sources...

1. The Dunham and Miller show from The Ticket.

2. TeamGSB


It takes a special someone to knock Ms. Overstock off of her lofty perch. In fact, we had to look across the globe to France to find a suitable challenger.

Her name is Melissa Theuriau, and she hosts what I believe is a travel show on the French network LCI. The show site is here and is probably very informative. If I knew any French.

Voyages.

Team Gsb has done all of us a great service by collecting a variety of pics of Ms. Theuriau, and they can be seen here.

Now, I may be under some sort of bewitchment, so I open this up to Churn Nation. Am I crazy for wanting to call FTD and check on transcontinental shipping rates?

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: