Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Whew!

First off, some belated thank-yous to
Big Dick and the P1WAC For allowing me and the P1 Wrestling fans to whip 99% of the Ticket's listening audience with PPV Recap talk.

Second, I've decided to take a page from my friend Brother Mike and make a list. These aren't in any particular order, and are just things that I think you would be interested in:

The Switch

Carbonated fruit juice. Fairly simple idea, but genius as well. Pick some up if you get a chance.

Jake 2.0

A great show that has the misfortune to be on UPN. A mix of sci-fi and action, with some touching moments in between.

Zeropaid.com

A great website that keeps track of the world of file-sharing. Whichever side you're on, it's a useful resource.

Warp Mints

Fairly strong mints that also have a kick of Guarana, Ginseng and Ginkgo.

Play-Doh

Don't laugh. Besides the instant time travel from the scent, it's great for stress.

Tiffany Reich

Actually, this doesn't belong on the list. I just wanted to put her name out there into the ether. If you're out there....

I'll tell the story some other time.

Jamba Juice

Is ther anything better than a cold Orange Berry Blitz?

That's all I've got for now. Take care folks.

Mike G.

No comments: