Thursday, September 09, 2004

Whew! Finally...

You know how when you have a really juicy secret, and you really want to tell someone?

Or how you've always wanted to tell off the guy working in the next cubicle, but you know you're not 'supposed' to?

Well, our Vice-President finally got tired of holding his tongue Tuesday, and decided to share his thoughts with a large group of people and TV cameras.

It's absolutely essential that eight weeks from today, on Nov. 2, we make the right choice, because if we make the wrong choice then the danger is that we'll get hit again and we'll be hit in a way that will be devastating from the standpoint of the United States.


Yikes.

I guess the 'flip-flop' line just wasn't enough.

Let's put aside politics for just a moment. According to Cheney, and by extension the Bush Administration, a vote for Kerry is a vote for Terrorism. And not just regular terror, but some kind of Super-Size Terrorism.

Back to politics.

Would it be incredibly insensitive of me to point out that Bush's record on terrorism isn't all that stellar? I can think of at least one instance where you could criticize this Administration.

I mean, honestly. What happens if Bush wins and we get attacked? Will it still be Kerry's fault?

I guess I can't be too surprised. After all, we're living in a world where people are questioning whether or not a bona fide war hero actually earned his medals. The fact that their claims aren't even true is sadly besides the point.

But I think we can all agree that he at least showed up.

Take Care,

Mike G.

p.s. I still have a few more Gmail invites to give away. Just click here, try one of the offers, and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks in advance.

No comments: