Thursday, September 23, 2004

Almost Forgot...

When I'm not being groped by women I don't know, I lead the life of a geek. In fact, like my Pal Brother Mike, I've found a way to combine multiple geek loves in the WWE's Fantasy League. My 'strategery' involves stretching my salary by using wrestlers that hang out with higher profile[and more expensive] ones:

Batista $4,500,000
Christian $3,500,000
John Cena $4,500,000
Luther Reigns $2,500,000
Orlando Jordan $2,500,000
Steven Richards $1,000,000
Tyson Tomko $1,000,000
Totals $19,500,000


And before you ask, drafting Steven Richards was the equivalent of buying gum at the check-out of the grocery. I had the million dollars left over and thought, 'why not?'

I am beginning to question if I made the right choice by drafting from both RAW and Smackdown. I suppose the theory is that if you focus your cash on just one roster, you can afford more expensive wrestlers, and hopefully score enough points to offset ignoring the RAW roster.

If any Churn Readers are playing along, please comment on this post and leave your Email addy. I'm setting up a private league so we can bask in our dorkdom together.

Take Care,

Mike G.



No comments: