Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Lookin' For Hits




This is a blatant attempt to relive the glory days of this blog. By that I mean the absurd numbers of people who came to this blog via Miss Erica Durance. I've got all the right ingredients...


  1. Bad movie based on video game.
  2. Little known actress.
  3. A refreshingly liberal view concerning clothing.

So let's go.

Please meet Ms. Sienna Guillory. She plays the role of policewoman Jill Valentine in Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Pause for a quick review of said film. I guess the best way to describe it would be like this. Imagine a jawbreaker with a soft candy center. Now imagine the outer layer tasting like rotten fish. Sure, the center might be good, but it's honestly not worth the effort. If you're looking for a Milla Jovovich fix, I would suggest you rent The Fifth Element.

But back to Ms. Guillory. She made her U.S acting debut in The Time Machine, which I had up to now conveniently forgot about. But that's not why you're here.

The USA Network, famous for Walker Texas Ranger and...I guess other shows, broadcast a 'Television Event" entitled Helen of Troy in 2003. Sienna played the title role, and while I can't speak to her performance...

See for yourself.

And with that I bid you good night.

Take Care,

Mike G.

Posted by Hello


No comments: