Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Combined Tragedies...

One[?] of the dangers of watching as much TV as I do is that small things that you notice become astronomically important and weigh on your mind at inopportune times.

So right now my head-brain has decided to focus on commercials. Specifically two of them. The fact that they both feature attractive women is purely coincidence.

First up is the commercial for discount shopping site Overstock. A pretty brunette is extolling the virtues of "The O" in various stages of dress. At first I thought she was OK looking, but by the 50th viewing...

So, when I'm in need of direction and guidance, or to find out whether or not an actress has appeared naked on TV or Film, I turn to...

GOOGLE!!! [insert trumpet blast]

It turns out that I'm not the only one interested in Miss O, which saved me the effort of actually doing the research.

Her name is Sabine Ehrenfeld, and she's appeared on a fitness magazine cover, and had a part in the ABC series Murder One.

The second commercial girl is proving to be harder to track down, so I will leave you for now.

Take Care,

Mike G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I noticed the beautiful lady from the Overstock TV commercials too. She caught my eye right away! Now, I stop channel surfing if their commercial is on.

Thanks to Al Gore's invention of the internet (oh, I forgot, that was another of his lies) we can find out about these otherwise mystery ladies.