Sunday, September 19, 2004

I Can Get It For You Wholesale....

Quick note: I will discuss in full details the events of the past 24 hours, but until there is photographic evidence of said events, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Instead, I'd like to pass on a quick deal.

It seems that Microsoft really wants you to sign up for their new radio service. So much that they're willing to do a complete 180.

So they're offering a fairly sweet deal. If you go to MSN's page and scroll near the bottom, clicking on 'ad free radio' will allow you to sign up for a free 30 day trial. They're also throwing in MLB's Gameday Audio for those of you into baseball.

Also, in keeping with the frugal tone of this post, major props to Cheap Stingy B@stard. It's worth at least a daily click.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: