Monday, September 27, 2004

More Strategery...

That could have gone better.

While I still hold that my Fantasy Wrestling strategy of drafting the entourage of more expensive wrestlers will pan out[eventually], the numbers didn't back me up. With a grand total of 33 points, I am in 9000+ place. I suppose this means I have nowhere to go but...possibly even lower.

But this week, there's a new wrinkle. With the No Mercy PPV this weekend, I've decided to concentrate mostly on the Smackdown roster, in the hopes that the extra points lift me out of this basement. This is my roster for this week:

Wrestler Salary
Christian $3,500,000
John Cena $4,500,000
Luther Reigns $2,500,000
Paul London $2,750,000

Shelton Benjamin $2,750,000
Spike Dudley $3,500,000


Benjamin and Christian are there so I can earn at least some Raw points. As for the others, three have matches at the PPV, and one is a current champ. Just appearing in a PPV match is worth more than a regular show win. Once again, if anyone is interested in joining our league, please let me know, by commenting on this post.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: