Saturday, June 05, 2004

OYEZ, OYEZ!!!!

I'm interrupting the series of battles for a little announcement.

As most of you know, Google has been testing their free email service, Gmail. Invitations to use the service while it's still in beta are apparently quite prized, as evidenced by sites like this and EBay auctions that are going for over 60 bucks.

Well, since I hate being left behind, I've decided to hold a little competition.

I've got two Gmail invites. And yes, putting them up for auction would probably garner a quick buck, and I could swap it for something like this or even this.

That's all well and good, but it doesn't do anything for Churn.

So if you read this blog, and don't hate it, and want a gmail invite, let me know. If you do hate this blog, but still want an invite, tell me how to make it better. Now if you want to sweeten the pot, I won't refuse it. Drop me a message here, using all the skills you have at your disposal. I'll update as needed.

Good luck, and Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: