Friday, January 02, 2004




Old Acquaintences? I don't even have new ones.

Belated New Years greetings.

A quick question. Does my natural squickiness with any and all of George W's policies make my feelings on recent events any less valid?

I'm usually very apathetic about politics, world affairs and the like, but the ascendency of Bush just didn't sit well with me. Ever since the {s}election by the Supreme Court, I have a part of me that knows hating the president, no matter his faults doesn't do any good. And then there's the other part that visits places like this and this on an almost daily basis.

You know, someone once said that we get the kind of government we deserve, but I'm not entirely sure we deserve this.

Finally, big props to my folks, who were visiting over the holiday. Love you guys.

Take care,

Mike G.

No comments: