Wednesday, September 10, 2003

News Bits...

Most of you have probably heard the story of Charles McKinley, the guy who mailed himself to Dallas from New York. While there really isn't any more I can add to that, I do want to point one thing that really caught my attention. According to most of the reports, upon arriving at his intended location, Charles opened up the box from the inside, climbed out and shook the hand of the delivery man, and walked inside the house.

Whatever you think of the man and what he's done, you have to admit, that's style.

In other news...

I'm not the brightest knife in the drawer, but I figure if Bruce Springsteen has your back, things are going fairly well for you. Last Saturday, Bruce gave a concert at Fenway Park, and gave a shout-out to another of my personal heroes. Click here and scroll near the bottom to find out.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: