Saturday, September 06, 2003

ME Reads my stuff...

Mark Evanier is a guy who's written for everything from Garfield and Friends to one of the best and funniest comics ever, Groo the Wanderer. He also keeps a weblog, which in part inspired me to get off my butt and start my own. Granted, it's nowhere near as informative, and I'm sure he'll deny that I even read his site.

Anyway, the other day, he posted a note about a cartoonist with the opinion that other cartoonists who use assistants or art teams shouldn't call themselves real cartoonists. I decided to respond, my point being that while I don't really care how much help they use, it's not entirely truthful when they claim the only credit for 'their' work.

To my amazement, Mark posted my response and even linked this blog.

At this rate, I should have my own Network Late Night show in a few weeks.

Mike G

No comments: