Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Finding my Way...

So, the other day I was 'dealing' with a whole host of worries that I suppose, for convenience sake decided to show up all at once.

Now my usual method for coping with problems is:

1. Ignoring them until they go away.
2. Creating a bigger problem to make the first seem less bad.
3. Hide under the bed.

As you can see, I deal well with stress.

But I decided to do something different. Our church has what's called a labryrith. In a nutshell, it's a circular maze with one path leading in and out. The goal is to walk along the path, and as it winds along, to clear your mind, and to reflect on larger matters. I suppose you could do the same thing anywhere, but there was something about it that was just nice. I left after completing the maze a bit less stressed, and that's always a good thing.

Here's closer look at the labryrinth and it's history. Even if all it is is a long walk, it does help.

Shameless Plug....

Once again, I've been given the chance to beat the enitre Ticket listening audience into submission with our monthly PPV review of WWE Unforgiven. As always, the show starts at 8:00, with the review coming around 9. AM 1310 on your radio dial, and The Ticket's website.


Take care,

Mike G.

No comments: