Friday, September 23, 2005

Combo Platter...

First, Boing Boing has a post about one guy's Katrina story. I know it doesn't compare to people who have lost much more, but as a fellow collector, I can understand his situation.

Here at home, Rita has made people nervous about gas, causing longer lines at the pump. I've only lived here for a few years, but I'm fairly certain the Dallas levies aren't going to collapse.

Phone companies usually charge you when you call them for directory assistance. This company is offering it for free. Of course, it might not last long, but it's worth a shot.

Hey Linds. Hope the stress levels are lowering.

Someone please buy me this.

Some pics of SOTA Toys' Johnny Cash figure. No word on whether or not he transforms into a F-15.

Congrats to Devin, who somehow convinced a lovely young lady to marry him. Not to be cynical, but I suspect she's got her eye's on Dev's extensive land holdings in Asia Minor.

Stay tuned for some big Churn news in the coming days.

Courage,
Mike G.

No comments: