Thursday, June 22, 2006

When It Rains...

The Mike G. World Tour of Dallas kicks into high gear starting tomorrow:

Friday:

Listen for me tomorrow on the popular Pugs And Kelly Show. Adding to the fun will be the special guest host Big Dick Hunter. Later that night I'll be joining my good friend Devin as he hosts a special charity screening of Serenity at the Studio Movie Grill.

Saturday night will find me at the ecdysiast establishment known as The Lodge for a MySpace get-together. To join in, become a Friend of The Lodge. You'll get free admission and other perks.

Finally, Sunday night caps off this merry-go-round as I help to present all of the hard hitting action of the Derby Devils of Dallas. The doors open at 7pm at the World Famous Forum Roller World. Musical entertainment will be provided by Werewolf and Last of the Interceptors. Remember that the bout is BYOB, and no glass please.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you at one or all of these events.

Courage,
Mike G.

No comments: