Monday, June 26, 2006

A Good Day...

So...

I'm tired beyond all reason, my voice is gone, and I've just ingested several questionable items from my fridge.

But other than that, I'm flying high.

Another successful night of Roller Derby has come and gone, and once again I managed to not screw up too badly. The highlight of the night was during a bench-clearing brawl between the High Seas Hotties and the Suicide Shifters. I decided that the time wasright to settle old scores, and I launched myself at Meatpie[our other announcer] and took him down. In the end, noone was hurt[I could have destroyed him though] and the crowd went home happy.

Thanks again to all the Derby Devils for making me feel like a part of the family. I look forward to these bouts every month.

Courage,
Mike G.

1 comment:

#murduac said...

I can't believe you jumped him!!!