Saturday, August 06, 2005

Be Careful What You Wish For...

Well, I hope all the folks from Bracknell Forest, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Utah, and a myriad of other places enjoyed the pictures of Miss Hazell.

Thanks for visiting Churn, and I hope you come back, even when I don't upload confections like her.

Also, It looks like I'll be pitching in to help a good friend.

My pal Devin is participating in Blogathon 2005. Simply, people will pledge money to different charities, and the bloggers will make a post every 30 minutes for 24 hours straight. It combines the endurance of a marathon and the geekiness of the Internet, without the...actual running...of a marathon.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll be writing about. My biggest fear is that my post will be such a beating that people will actually de-pledge, causing Devin's charity to lose money.

And now, here's some stuff to bring Churn back onto a more familiar road...

The folks at Entertainment Earth will be offering two exclusive sets of astromech droids at the end of the year. Here's a look at the two sets:


I know it's not a smoking 18-year-old in a wet bikini, but that's what the other 98.9% of the internet is for.

Courage,
Mike G.

No comments: