Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Falcon Has Spoken...

Sigh.

Finished watching the finale of Joe Schmo 2. The verdict? A lot of laughs, some wistfulness, and a frog and falcon that we thought were dead, but weren't really.

Editor's note: if you don't know what I'm talking about go here. Thanks.

Tim was a bit hurt after the reveal, but did suck it up for the cameras. Piper did seem really torn up about having decieved Tim, but he did his best to assure her he's OK. In the end, I guess the show succeeded too well in the end.

Amanda took it much better than Tim. In fact, I got the feeling that the producers were trying to bring her and Austin closer, so she's invested emotionally in the show, and not just there for a good time.

Finally, and I know this is futile, but I hope Tim, Amanda and Ingrid do some interviews and just GO AWAY. Not that I don't like them, I just don't want to see any of them fall into the 'reality tv fame-trap' and think that they can now be famous.

Take Care,

Mike G.

No comments: