Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Diversions...

Nothing too earth-shattering for today.

Here's a video from the band Motherboard that I hope you'll enjoy. I have no connection with them, I just like the song.

Click, you impetuous fool!

Secondly, for those of you who follow Smallvile, the role of Lois Lane was recently cast. Her name is Erica Durance and if I gauge my audience, you've already Googled her name, and found very little.

Well, boredom + caffeine isn't the best combination.

Apparently, she had changed her name from Erica Parker. Considering her filmography, I can't say I disagree with her decision. As one of the approximately 14 people who saw House of the Dead, one of the only things that kept my life force from draining completely was this.

Warning!!!

If you aren't offended by a bit of nudity, and are over 18, add /9046 to the end of that last link.

UPDATE!!!

Now that you've enjoyed Ms. Durance in all her glory, a cool way to say thanks would be to be one the first three people to click here. Sign up and enjoy one of the free trials, and in exchange I'll give you one of three Gmail invites. for those of you concerned, Wired posted a story verifying their claims.

Hoping this won't land me in the hoosegow,

Mike G.

No comments: