Thursday, March 12, 2009

Criminy...

Now this is getting ridiculous.

I know no one reads this, but letting this thing go for over 2 months without anything? Not good.

So I'll fill some space while I wait to get sleepy.

Burnout: Paradise is deep-fried awesome with Ranch Dressing.

That said, some notes after about a month or so of driving.

I really miss the Revenge aspects of blowing yourself up after a wreck. The loss of aftertouch is also pretty bad.

Since I'm PC, I understand waiting for all the new cars and the DLC. Heck we got a ton of stuff just for buying the game. I do hope they'll cut the pc users a break on at least some of it.

I am no good at Stunt Run events.

I was OK with the fact I will never complete all the tasks in this game. Now I'm about 20 Smashes away from 400 and I can tell it will consume my soul.

Courage,

Mike G.


PS Richard 'Big Dick' Hunter will be back on the air soon in Dallas! His site has all the details.

I don't think I'll ever be able to fully express what he and his friendship has meant to me. He's a good man and fully deserves all his success.

No comments: