Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some Light...

At the end of this tunnel.

As most of you know, I've had to make a change of scenery for the forseeable future. While my powers of self-denial are formidable, the fact is I'm living in a place where Chipotle and Jamba Juice are just intangible concepts.

What is most decidedly real are the huge granite slabs emblazoned with the Ten Commandments, located in our only mall, across from the Foot Locker, just after the kiosk where you can get a scrolling LED belt buckle. [yes, I'm complaining. Yes, I know this is all my doing.]

Anyways, I've just secured employment in my new surroundings, so logic and reason dictate that things should get somewhat better. Thanks to those I cajoled and begged for assistance in this matter.

More soon when events warrant.

Courage,
Mike G.

3 comments:

#murduac said...

Courage.

-Jersey

Anonymous said...

Where abouts ya working man? The autodealer I never got back with due to me losing the message that was left on my phone.

Weasel said...

Well, at least you have a job. (Though the Ten Commandments display would irritate me, too.)

Good luck.

--Weasel, who loathes her job as well.