Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Roller Fun...

Earlier this week I helped announce the second match of the season for the Dallas Derby Devils. While my complete lack of self-esteem keeps me from feeling too good about my performance, I don't think it was too horrible.

So far I've adopted the "1970's sportscaster" look, along with oversized headphones and a hairstyle just short of injection molded.

But like all members of the media, I'm feeling the need to reinvent my look.

So this is being sent out on both this blog and my MySpace page. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Courage,
Mike G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/arash_markazi/04/03/hot.read/index.html

wrasslin' story. good chance you've seen it... or lived it.

JustDevin said...

Four words: Big. Ass. Afro. Wig.