Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Can't Stop The Runaway...

For those of you who don't know, I have a small outpost on MySpace. I use it to keep tabs on my Derby Devils, but otherwise, I'm just too lazy to do anything of substance with it.

Also, browsing MySpace almost always turns into a big case of Tired Head. There's only so many times I can see non-scrolling backgrounds, multiple animated GIF avatars, five different video clips, comments made by people who can't be bothered to resize their pictures, and surveys, surveys, surveys.

Anyways, the real reason I'm posting is to highlight individual Devils. First up is
The Jersey Runaway.

The Runaway is a member of the Suicide Shifters, and she put on a skating clinic at our bout last week. BTW, the next bout is on April 2. Be on the lookout for further installments.

Courage,
Mike G.

1 comment:

#murduac said...

Thanks, Mike!

Kudos on a announcing a great opening night!

2 April is going to be a helluva bout! The Shifters are going to make those High Seas Hotties walk the PLANK!!

Bring your friends and your mom. And your moms friends.