Thursday, February 10, 2005

This Man WILL Kick Your Ass.


As somewhat of a movie buff, I feel the need to tell Churn Nation about a film that is hitting these shores on Friday. It's called Ong Bak, and it features a young man named Tony Jaa. As near as I can figure out, Mr. Jaa is either a robot, or a warlock, because he is clearly not human. The movie site has some clips of Mr Jaa, and in my opinion, need to be seen to be believed. While I would never consider myself an expert, I am a big fan of the martial arts movie. I like the deep introspection of a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, the balls-out frenetic pace of an Iron Monkey, and even the insanity of a Shaolin Soccer. Well, to summarize, Ong Bak looks to be awesome, and yes, that is a picture of a man jumping through a roll of barbed wire.

Take Care,

Mike G. Posted by Hello

No comments: