Sunday, December 07, 2003




KHAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I apologize for not posting, but I wanted to wait till I had something good to share.

I now have a nemesis at work.

Actually, nemesis might be too strong a word. You know how Spider-Man has big-time villains, and then not-so-big ones?

EXAMPLE:

Venom, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Carnage : Big Time.

Vulture, Sandman, Rhino, The Lizard : Almost Big Time.

The Beetle, Boomerang, Shocker, Mysterio: Not.

My particular villain is more in that third category. but that doesn't make him any less of a jerk, or any less deserving of my wrath.

When I say "my wrath", I don't mean your everyday wrath. I learned long ago that I'm not cut out for physical conflict. I prefer the battlefield of the mind.

Bottom Line?

I plan to drive him insane, all the while playing the part of a helpful co-worker. He's already tipped his hand by reacting angrily to a percieved slight, that was actually a sincere question. Remember, the first person to get mad is almost always at a disadvantage.

If you'll excuse me, I need to finish the plans for my hoverboots.

Take care.

Mike G.

No comments: